Waxing can be extremely convenient, but also extremely painful! Especially if you have a low pain tolerance! But did you know you can wax without the pain? Yeah, it’s true! Read on, and we’ll tell you all about it.
Now you can afford all the convenience and benefits of waxing in the privacy of your own home. You can buy painless wax online at an affordable price. All you need is the wax kit and you’re ready to go. We’ll review some of this best in a bit.
Not only will you have less pain, but you’ll have less swelling, redness, bleeding than you’ll get with traditional waxes. Some kits include herbs such as chamomile and lavender to help soothe the skin and take the pain away. Results usually last anywhere from 3-6 weeks.
Forget about horrible razor burn, ingrown or prickly-feeling hair, or making it to that salon appointment on time. Painless wax is here to make your life easier!
Let’s review some of the top 3 most popular all-inclusive painless wax kits currently on the market
Get ready for summer with Yeelen! Chosen from exciting flavors like chocolate, black currant, lavender or chamomile to use on anywhere on the body. These beans melt fast and will help get your body beach-ready quickly and painlessly!
Kotamu offers some of the most durable wax beans you can find on the market. They are made to be applied without any annoying cracking or breaking. Formulated with green tea and chamomile, these beans contain the most skin soothing essential oils your body is craving.
Made with coconut oil, Kolua wax can be used anywhere on the body. You’ll save money by skipping the salon and getting up to 40 uses from one bag of these beans. Chose from pink for a stronger product or white for more sensitive skin. Either way, you’ll be hair free and pain-free in no time. And if you don’t love it, Kolua Wax offers a money-back guarantee!
Ready to get started? Here are some tips if you’re brand new to this.
- Start with a small patch. Watch this area for 24 hours to make sure you don’t have a skin reaction. Then, as you become more confident, move on to larger areas.
- Always test the wax first before application to avoid scalding yourself. This is especially important in your nether regions!
- Make sure your hair is less than ¼ of an inch before waxing. If not, give it a trim first. Longer hair means more pain and less success of removal!
- Have a lotion or cool compress ready for afterward (just in case).
- Do not use anything with alcohol or a fragrance for 48 hours after waxing. This could cause burning and irritation.
- Avoid tight clothing and sun exposure for 24 hours after the wax.
What a time we live in that we have access to such a luxury in our own home. Painless wax kits are simple, affordable and convenient. We hope we have piqued your curiosity in the world of painless wax. To check out our other articles on health and wellness, please click (link here).